Friday, June 22, 2018

Great Revival starts within

Matthew 6:33
" But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you."

We have to seek His kingdom first because He is our priority not ourselves. Keep the main thing the main thing and the details will fall into place. Focus on God, I know it's too cliche but if we believe that the Lord heals and we do not believe in our realistic mind that He will not heal us of our bondage that is contradicting. We should live our lives believing that it is also possible to us because we are also His.

Our beliefs about the Lord and how we live our lives should be in harmony. Revival is a great move of God in our life and there has to be transformation within us. Being better than we used to be rather than being better than others, without prejudice.

One time I was praying and very softly the Lord impressed in me  He said, "Look in your heart,.... how much faith do you see?" I was embarrassed to admit it was very very little almost nothing. Then I thought what about, how much love? how much hope? It is easy to say I have faith, I have love, I have hope but if we really examine our daily actions and reactions to others, it exposes us. As part of the body of Christ I think we will all benefit in challenging ourselves with this question in our private devotion time with the Lord. I was alarmed to see very little it's almost nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment