Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Finally I have finished the 14 day colon cleanse regimen




 This is the complete package for the 14 day cleanse.
It is not easy because you have to follow the time schedule of the products when you should take each product. Check it out
Here is the list that tells you which ones you are suppose to consume during the cleansing and which one you are to avoid. It is good to be aware of this things to help us improve our eating habits. To be more healthy and youthful.









It is not easy.... from prep week to power phase. ( check the picture of the schedule ) You need to have a lot of discipline which I really had a hard time. Because you will have to break on eating your usual everyday food. Especially when I reached the power phase week it's very difficult to maintain and stick to the recommendations. I did not maintained the perfect discipline during the power phase week because there are times that I could not resist on munching on cereals, banana cake, small donuts, arrozcaldo, fries, all in small amounts to the best of my ability. Although I have to give myself a credit for staying on with the alkaline forming foods. I have stayed on it to the majority of the cleansing weeks.
There is even twenty eight days cleanse. Which I think is going to be a lot harder. But I am sure the effects are going to be way much  better than the 14-day cleanse. I like the part where I lost 12-13lbs. very happy with that.
I think it is worth doing the cleanse to get rid of the toxins that are still in the walls of our colons. It could be one of the best prayer we can ever pray, to clean our system naturally.


Dark Knight (R.F.)

No comments:

Post a Comment