Saturday, April 14, 2012

These are the things I am thankful for



Thank you God!
there are a lot of people who are hungry and you provide food for me everyday
there are a lot of people who have no one beside them but you have given me my family, relatives and friends around me
there are a lot of people who have no place to stay in and you have provided me a place to live in
there are a lot of people who have no where to sleep in but I have a comfortable bed to sleep on
there are a lot of people who have not too many clothes to wear and you enabled me to buy the clothes that I want
there are a lot of people who are almost always anxious about the future and you blessed me with faith and your grace
there are a lot of people who cannot get through their past and you have offered me your support and mercy
there are a lot of people who laughs at me and you take me under your care
and there are a lot of people who does not believe in you and you have revealed yourself to me.

Dark Knight (R.F.)

No comments:

Post a Comment