Thursday, June 21, 2012

My Affirtmations for this day

onlyhdwallpapers.com

Today, all my thoughts, feelings and actions are inspired by solutions, I am fluent in coming up with more solutions.
Encouraging myself will create more room for me to encourage others.
I find comfort easily with peace, trust, hope, faith, love and forgiving.
What upsets me most of the time are nothing more but my own ego and insecurities, I have decided to slowly divert my attention away from it.
The pace I will always choose is peaceful because help is always going to be available to me.
I am confident in confronting my habit of having bad thoughts in redirecting it to good thoughts for I understand that negative thoughts comes from lack of confidence.
I am always inspired to change myself for a better me continuously and I am the only one responsible for it.
I can easily catch myself when I am lost and very well able to align myself to a much guided way.
My authenticity to myself is important for every time I am not true to my feelings, I rob myself of being free.


Dark Knight R.F.

No comments:

Post a Comment