Saturday, June 2, 2012

My Affirmations for this day!

justmommies.com

I am more in-tuned with my dreams and aspirations today that inspires me more to have it all in no time.
I am well able to accomplish small things that will create my momentum to accomplish bigger things.
I am fine wherever I am, all that I have lost will come back to me doubled or more.
I will always find unlimited possibilities for a brighter and better days.
The more I appreciate what I have, the more great things will come to me.
My life is not under the mercy of all the people who are putting me down, my life is always under God's mercy and grace.
I will never run out of things to be grateful for.
All the things that bothers me will never put my feelings down for I have a great knowing and understanding that I am guided to a much better and fruitful future.
I am getting good in affirming positive thoughts each day I practice it.

Dark Knight R.F.

2 comments:

  1. Affirmations have worked for me, I had to work with them over a reasonable amount of time, however I have noticed a difference in the way I see the world now. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading my affirmation :) it helps me to activate better ways of seeing the slips and falls very helpful tool for me to shift my feelings even for a short time.

      Delete