Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My affirmations for this day


Today I am maximizing the power in my choice to lean more into a hopeful, secure and positive perspective.
I am able to ignore the things that are not working out right because I know that everything that is happening now is evolving so it can never stop moving from one place to another.
It is through my appreciation that I will acquire the release of defending myself from what is not working right.
I know that I will never be able to change my frustrations for the time being but I always have an option to calm my mind and distract my attention away from it.
All I have to do is to relax my mind so that I can easily bring my attention to the things I have that delights me and shift to knowing what to count, instead of looking for what is missing.
I have a bright new day ahead of me and I am responsible enough to create a brand new hope, faith, trust and certainty.
I can change my mood by adjusting my mind to be more peaceful.
The more I think of the things I am grateful for the more I will attract the things and events that will satisfy me.
I will take charge today in being firm in encouraging myself and others.
I appreciate my life.

Dark Knight R.F.

No comments:

Post a Comment