Sunday, May 5, 2013

My Affirmations for this day

Today I will be aware of what is going on all the time and  I will be using my time wisely
I make sure that I'm not going to suppress myself by devaluing myself
It does not matter if I have lost some opportunities because there are a lot of opportunities that will come along my way, God is unlimited and everything is possible
It does not matter how I could not know all the stuff I need to know because at the right time I need the knowledge it will be delivered to me, everything works out well for me
All I have is what I need, I am practical in spending my time, effort and my life to the things that will give me true joy and peace
I will never direct myself to the things that could only bring me to have empty goals but I direct myself in doing things that make sense and purposeful for having a simple and clear life
Every thought that I am going to have today will make me feel good and I will not welcome any thoughts that makes me feel bad
I will spend my time Appreciating everything I have and giving myself credit for all the right things that are happening to me now.
Appreciation gives me a glad heart each time I practice it.

Dark Knight RF

No comments:

Post a Comment