Saturday, May 18, 2013

My Birthday Prayer


Father in Heaven Thank you very much for this day. I am celebrating my 43rd Birthday, for 15,695 days you have blessed me with. I am grateful for my life because I know that it is your greatest expression of your love for me! Forgive me for the times I am not able to thank you and I have been doing my best for the past few months to make it a point that I say Thank you to you each day or each time I see provision. Forgive my immaturity Lord, maturity does not come from advance years but it comes from the Holy Spirit, I ask for your spirit to come to me. I invite your presence in my life through singing praise. I know you dwell in praise. I beg for your forgiveness for my perverted thoughts, lust, greed, hate, lies, selfishness, judging others, and when my spiritual convictions are compromised for my selfish desires. I know that in spite of all of my weaknesses you still accept me because your love is without condition. Help me to find the maturity that i need in my life. Let your light shine upon me so that i got to understand what really is important in my life. You are my only stronghold who will raise me up and can help me to unfold the other talents you have given me that I have yet to discover. Thank you for being there for me whenever I come to you in shame in failing to do your will. I know Father that you will never perform your last miracle, healing, forgiveness, guidance, favor and support in my life for your mercy and grace are unlimited. You are my infinite source. May I learn how to make my life be the answer to someone's prayer because I know that You use people to bless the ones that needs it the most. Pour my life with Wisdom, Faith, Hope and Love. May you bless my new place with peace, harmony, joy and abundance! I am a sinner and I am not going to fake myself in becoming a hypocrite, help me to be authentic in public and in my private time. I place my life to you, I place my trust in you, I love you. I am nothing without your son Jesus Christ, He is my savior, my friends, my treasure and my King. My priority is my connection to You. I lift this prayer to you God in the name of the Jesus Christ who lives and reign forever and ever with the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Amen

Dark Knight R.F.

No comments:

Post a Comment