Wednesday, February 18, 2015

These are the things I am thankful for

I am thankful for my life, for a conflict free life that I am having right at this very moment.
for the things I am learning through my daily experiences, other people do not have time to learn and just be mad at the whole process
for the meals I am having each day, other people do not have the privilege of having meals on a daily basis
for my senses and the strength to walk and to allow me to do the things I have to do, other people are fighting for every breath they take in a hospital
for the bed that I slept in last night, other people have no place to stay in
for the good night sleep, other people struggle in getting enough of sleep due to sickness or depression
for the great rapport I am with the people I live with, other people do not want to go home because of the chaos that are happening in their homes
for the daily provisions that makes my life comfortable, other people have no means to provide for themselves
Thank you God for your protection and guidance.

DarkKnight RF

No comments:

Post a Comment