Friday, July 27, 2012

My Affirmations for this day

Nothing and no one can put me out, bring me down and will or can intimidate me in creating happiness, fulfillment, peace, good feelings and contentment in my life
For I am always supported by the infinite creator who is always looking out for my own good and safety
God is merciful and giving to me, He accepts me through his eyes of unconditional and affectionate love for me 
That is why He gave me life accompanied with talents and wisdom
By His grace I am able to experience and appreciate His greatness and wonders that is incomprehensible for me to grasp
Because of that I am aware of changing my limited sight and cognizance based on what I have seen and heard from common people
I am here to make a difference from a perspective that is aligned to the immeasurable magnitude of God's Almighty power and Sovereignty
God is not withholding anything to me He is just simply Love
I am blessed, supported, forgiven, guided and loved
I am not like everyone else who is shackled by limits, worries and ego
Because it just means that I have separated myself to God
I live through the purpose of my existence
I respect my life and the lives of others.


Dark Knight R.F.

No comments:

Post a Comment