Wednesday, July 11, 2012

These are the things I am thankful for

I am thankful and grateful for my life
for all the people who are involved in it, those who have inspired me and the ones who taught me to be a  much better person.
for the maturity I have gained from my personal and situational realizations
for having the awareness that I have the freedom to prefer things 
for everyday strength and wisdom that is consistently flowing through me
for finding solutions even if it looks like there is no way 
for being calm when a problem arise
for the opportunities that will come to me 
for having a fully functional body and mind
for the love, protection, provisions and support that I usually take for granted
Thank you for this brand new morning that has a potential of becoming a great day. 

Dark Knight R. F.

No comments:

Post a Comment