Sunday, September 23, 2012

These are the things I am thankful for

I appreciate you God for my job, most especially to all of my abilities and talents you have given me to perform my work. 
For making things workout the way you have orchestrated everything in order for me to get the job position that I have, a lot of people are struggling in finding a job. 
For surrounding me with co-workers who are kind, considerate and nicely cooperating with me, I am aware that some people are having problems in creating a good rapport with their co-workers.
For the kindness of the company I am working for to their employees, I know that not all companies are as generous to their workers.
For making me well able to handle the workload that are assigned to me that I can manage to handle each week, some employees are being abused and taken for granted by their employers.
For the continuous projects that you are lining up to keep the company where I am be more inspired in completing the task in every department that keeps me employed all this time, some people have been experiencing fewer working hours. 
For a just hourly rate that I am receiving, some people are underpaid compare to their daily efforts to finish their deadlines every week.
Thank you for bringing me always in the presence of gratitude and appreciation, for it is where I find the joy that I am looking for. Where I am does not come from any of my efforts because everything that I have and everything that I am came all from you. I am nothing without you.

Dark Knight R.F.




No comments:

Post a Comment