Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My affirmation for this day!

plating by Jasmin

Today no matter what happens I will stay in a hopeful, encouraged perception because I am in-control of what happens in my mind.
Whatever is and was has nothing to do with what is coming next to my experience. 
I am joyfully thankful for everything that I have and nothing is important than anything else than how I feel right now.
I am hydrated with peace, joy, calmness, humility & love all day everyday.
The real joy that I am seeking are all hidden on my daily appreciation of my life.
I can only attract wonderful events through the attitude of gratitude.
It's the only tool I have that is most effective and that works every time for me.
As I continually do this I will never run out of the things to be thankful for.
It generates a great momentum on the direction I want my life to flow to. It is my second nature.

Dark Knight R.F.


No comments:

Post a Comment