Thursday, May 10, 2012

My Affirmations for this day.



I am fully equipped with wisdom, talents and discernment that I need to make this day better than yesterday.
I give value to pure and affirmative thoughts, for it will support me in making myself to be a better person today.
Instead of feeling bad about the things I want to happen that is not happening, I will turn my attention in appreciating the things that favors me now that I usually forget about.
My decisions brings me to carry good feeling from being optimistic than the opposite.
The truth that I am usually looking for are not always located outside of me, God had anchored it in my heart and mind, I just have to look within more frequently.
I am going to be humble in accepting to change my unhelpful ways of thinking and behaviors towards myself and others.
I have lost my interest with conflicts may it be internal or external.
From now on I will work on making a regular habit of starting and ending my day with Appreciating God for my life.

Dark Knight (R.F.)

2 comments:

  1. it's refreshing to read positivity posts like this. i believe that happiness and contentment begin when we appreciate even the smallest things in life yet consider that it will have a big impact in one's journey. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes great things begins with small things. It's surprising to me to this day every after I make affirmations in the midst of doubt, frustration, disappointments etc. My feelings really shifts to being inspired it really makes me think that we are in control of our thoughts not the other way around. Thank you for reading my blog! :)

      Delete