Friday, May 18, 2012

These are the things I am thankful for


I am thankful for this day Lord, my birthday.
for all the daily provisions and protection you have blessed me with.
for giving me wealth of perfect health of mind and body.
for letting me have great parents who have always been there for their children.
for a supportive and loving family, relatives and friends.
for all the material necessities that I need each day.
for being able to recognize the other dreams you have placed in me.
for your grace and mercy even in the times when I am weak. 
for giving me the courage to press on.
for making me acknowledge the lessons I have to learn.
for the memories of all the ones who are not with us anymore.
for all the people who have respected, inspired and helped me.
for making me capable to encourage or help people who are in need even in small ways. 
for making me able to express myself through writing.
for the air that I breathe.
for my everyday food.
for my clothes.
for a peaceful good night sleep last night.
And I am thankful God for letting me experience your greatest expression of your love for me which is my life. :)

Dark Knight R.F.

5 comments:

  1. I always believe that birthdays should be celebrated; may it be through words or surprises. It's a special celebration of life, isn't it?

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Cheers to fruitful years ahead! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's a special celebration of life. Thank you very much for your Birthday wish! have a great one :)

      Delete
    2. By the way I forgot to thank you for visiting this site !

      Delete
    3. you're welcome R.F.

      BTW, I found this Rascal Flatts song (love their song)... puede po bang ito na lang ang gift ko sanyo? hehehe! enjoy!

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGB7IWklW3s

      To GOD be the glory till eternity =)

      Delete