Thursday, May 3, 2012

Should I be afraid to be alone?

Most of us fear to be alone.  Postponing my thoughts about it is my way of straying away from it. I will deal with it later when I get there and if I really can't find anyone at that time. I still have time I guess,(with God's permission) of course plus enough effort on my part. There are still unlimited possibilities out there. My ever useful attitude for myself. 

There are lots of things to happen in a day, a week, a month, in three months, etc. What makes me sad sometimes is my nature of being greedy of happiness. We cannot inhale all the air we need in our lifetime in one sniffing. I always think about that. Being selfish in thinking that life is limited so you have to get it right now or else someone is going to have it before you do. My restricted thinking that there is no other time, but now.  When I am not greedy about happiness I am more in tuned that I can always find it in other ways or bump into it with infinite likelihood. It seems to me that going with the flow is letting God manage your life. Hurrying things along is letting your Ego manage you. I guess, it is a matter of knowing the constraints of our beliefs. "There's not enough" versus "there are limitless supply"There are over seven billion plus or more people in the planet, relax. 

sendflowerstobangalore.com
When you get to be happy, it won't last a long time anyway. Dreams can also turn into a nightmare. It is how we perceive our experience. I just have to free my mind from freaking out too much. Besides there is no assurance that if you are in a relationship you will be secure and happy. You think you are equipped when you get to be in it? I have noticed, that in a relationship there is a chance of insecurity because of the risk to change and to commit. Think of break-ups and divorces that are happening around. Not to mention our own issues that we are having a hard time in dealing with privately plus the other person's issues. That alone is complicated already. 

Whether we are alone or with someone else we are still the one to make and be responsible for our own happiness. Because I noticed that if I give others the responsibility of it I might end up being disappointed. What is perfect for you might not be perfect for me. We all have our own interpretations of events and conditions that occurs in our life. 

We might find someone having a boring life but that person might be having the time of his/her life. That is why I find it so hard to define the perfect way to exist. There is no one sure way of approach in life. Which is a good thing for me because there are variations in how we can live our life. Not everyone likes asparagus, SUV, iphone, twitter, etc. There is freedom everywhere no restrictions. As long as we don't  abuse it. Could it be that we are being bound by conformity?

With that said, I should not be afraid of being alone because there are a lot of things that can happen from this day on to my (God-willing) later years. What is important for me is how I should be thankful for my life and for whatever I have right at this moment. We can make our plans but it is still up to God if he will allow it. My part is to keep my hopes up and be appreciative of what are working right. Life is continuously flowing and will not freeze frame, it is coming from an immeasurable, unlimited, all-powerful  Creator. Now think about the endless possibilities. :)

Dark Knight (R.F.)

No comments:

Post a Comment