Tuesday, December 18, 2012

These are the things I am thankful for this day.

I am thankful for realizing that I have more than enough and that I should be more thankful for what I have
for the things that I am thankful about are not material things but peaceful, calm, freeing life even if I do not have much possessions
for my job that continually inspire me to be more efficient and progress
for my co-workers that loves me, supports me and respects me
for the upcoming Christmas vacation, having the luxury to have a break with family and friends
for all the paychecks I have receive through these years and for the coming years
for the all the food that I've had and will have that nourishes my body to be  healthy and happy 
for my car that is dependable and helps me all the time to move around and going to work
for my clothes that I so often overlook, it's not expensive but I get to wear them 
for my place and the privacy that I have and peaceful neighbors
for my everyday strength and knowledge to do everything I need to do
I am so thankful God for all of your love, mercy and grace, I admit to you that I am a sinner and you still accept me as I am and never lose patience in transforming me.

Dark Knight R.F.

No comments:

Post a Comment