Friday, December 28, 2012

These are the things I am thankful for

Thank you very much for all the Blessings this year and for the unclaimed Blessings because of my insecurities, forgive me for this
for my great health and of my family and friends 
for the safety of our homes and the family of my brothers and sisters in California and in the Philippines
for guiding us to be in relationship with you, O God, even in times of hardships and temptations
for being our stronghold in protecting our frail faith and trust in times of fear
for providing our daily necessities that we usually forget to be thankful for 
for being our refuge when we are outraged and helpless every now and then 
for giving me peace in the times that I could be rattled and shaken
for reminding me God how much you love us from your most poignant statement every year on  Christmas Season, that Jesus Christ your son is our hope.
for coming to us time to time through your words that gives comfort every time we hear it
I may not have all the material things Lord, but I really appreciate my life in full humility for your are my great provider, protector, savior and the source of my life.

Dark Knight R.F.

No comments:

Post a Comment