Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Affirmations for this day!



I am open to Joy and Tranquility.
I will never forget to celebrate each day of my life.
My power to make solutions and wise decisions are always greater than my challenges. 
Swimming deliriously in my difficulties is illogical, these things will pass, in fact it's all done. I trust my resources. 
God is Unlimited, Almighty and All-powerful. I am in His protection.
I will never run out of things to be grateful for, more positive and exciting things will be delivered to me in perfect timing.
I will continuously encourage myself so that i will become an encourager to others.
I will make a difference. 
I  am thankful for my life God, I love you.


Dark Knight (R.F.)

2 comments:

  1. Amen to that! GOD is the beginning and the end of everything.. Such positivity! thanks GOD! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reading this again made me smile! Thank you God for encouraging me everyday in your own mysterious ways.

      Delete