Sunday, March 4, 2012

My Affirmation for this day.

Space Sunrise
I have a strong understanding that it is through the amount of my hope and faith that I will be blessed.
I am surrounded by people who are sincere to me and who respects me.
I always remember that God gave me wisdom to point myself to positive thoughts and actions that will point me to positive situations and events that is favorable to me.
I am an attractor of all the things I want to experience and I am always supported by God.
I believe that everything I am aiming for will end up to be my reality and it will give me satisfaction that will trigger more progressive goals. 
I will be good at anything that I am pursuing.
All the hindrances will not triumph to impede me of my dreams.
My intelligence to think of solutions are always greater than any complications. 
I have eyes and consciousness that are directed in figuring things out and clear options for a much better taste of life.
God gives me strength and protection when I am weak and when I am alone.

Dark Knight (R.F.)

No comments:

Post a Comment