Sunday, March 11, 2012

These are the things I am thankful for


Oct 2012, SF Pier 39


I am thankful for my present bodily condition, that I have a fully functioning body and a quiet mind.
for my family, friends and the people around me who are helping me out.
for the positive things and events that are slowly taking me to a much brighter future.
for having the capacity to apply the wisdom and knowledge that was handed down to me.
for being calm and peaceful in the midst of confusion and complications.
for the necessities that are being provided daily.
for the hope and faith that keeps me going.
for the lessons I am getting from giving, that it is the most sure way in receiving.
and I am thankful to God for making things right in my life with His ways even though I have no complete understanding of it all.




Dark Knight (R.F.)

No comments:

Post a Comment