Thursday, March 29, 2012

These are the things I am thankful for

iglo.wordpress.com

I am thankful for the clarity of my thinking that everything that I want to have is achieved in patience and correct guidance.
for having the thought of before acquiring all I want I should have correct knowledge to handle it rightfully when I finally get it.
for the stillness of my faith that God is there and everything is possible with him, in the times when I feel broken once in a while.
for the scripture that gives me support when I need it.
for the unexpected blessings and work even for a short time that reassures me of unlimited possibilities.
for the hope and love that I am feeling whenever things go well and in the times when things are not going well.
And I am thankful for God's grace in forgiving and understanding me in the times when I am wrong and weak.

Dark Knight (R.F.)


No comments:

Post a Comment