Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My Affirmations for this day

inner-light-meditation.com
With my own simple ways I will bring light to myself and to people who are in the darkness of despair and being broken.
I will convince myself and others that no events and circumstances can push us down in forming and developing the talents that was implanted to us since the day we were created.
My environment has nothing to do with my character and attitude in the way I should be seeing my life.
Each new day is a perfect day to ignite my spirit in seeking the wisdom and knowledge that I need everyday.
Not just only by words but through my humble and guided actions that I will get favorable blessings.
All the people that are close to my heart will always be guided and protected under the care of our Perfect Creator and Loving Source.


Dark Knight (R.F.)

No comments:

Post a Comment