Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Thank you Definitely Filipino for posting my blog!


Definitely Filipino have posted my blog " Happiness: Is there such a thing?" I would like to thank them for picking my blog to post it. I wrote that one when I was just starting to put up this blog site with the help of my friend (Thank you Ding!). I am so happy to see my writing posted in DF site. In the same token I would also like to thank my followers on my blog who signed up. Maraming Salamat po sa inyong lahat :) Here is the link: http://definitelyfilipino.com/blog/2012/01/27/happiness-is-there-such-a-thing/

In fact my friend and I accidentally browsed on it. DF usually post on facebook, that is the only time I see whatever they are posting. Which is ironic because I have given up FB for lent and yet I still have found out about it. :)

3 comments:

  1. indeed, sacrifices have fruitful yield! congrats! i read this post in DF. I subscribed to it. =)

    To GOD be the glory till eternity! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for reading it, subscribing to it and visiting my site! God is Good! have a great one

      Delete
    2. by the way i forgot to mention there are a lot of good writers in DF you will be surprised, you will see a lot of talents there.

      Delete