Friday, February 3, 2012

My Affirmations for this day.

Pagudpud Beach, Philippines


Today is a great day to uplift my spirit to be able to see the best possibilities out there.
Reality cannot stay still for a long time because it is constantly flowing, besides it's all dependent on how I look at it.
In a single situation two people can see it in two different versions.
Seeing things positively is more helpful than the other.
I will always be assisted to see things and events in a much optimistic interpretation to help me get in to that good feeling place that everyone is longing for. 
I will be responsible for my own happiness.
What I feel right now will flow through the whole day, and so my goal is to be in a state of appreciation and gratitude for everything I have, that I fail to notice.
There are no small things from a thankful and a humble heart.
Thank you God for the gift of life.




Dark Knight (R.F.)



No comments:

Post a Comment