Sunday, February 12, 2012

It's about doing. Not about just saying!

Am I as sincere as I thought I was? We should ask ourselves this question to remind us how we are acting towards others once in a while. Have you? How did you answered it? Based on your consequences or based on your excuses?

No one has perfect character and that is for sure, I hope I really know this, at this point of my life. Nevertheless it is great to have an honest relationship with ourselves. Than faking our relationships to our self and others with our crafty way of rationalizing things tailored for our own sake. My rule of thumb is when I think I am always in the right but everybody around me, hates me. There is something wrong with me than them. It's more reasonable to contemplate on examining yourself sincerely don't you think? Are you going to be part of solution or be the problem?


dreamstime.com

Then again i could be right all the time specially when I am justifying the things I have said and done to make me look good. As I masterfully twisted and turned the whole situation to lean towards my side. How could I know what is right? If lying is so simple to me like breathing air and very common, egoistic and never willing to submit in being responsible with my consequences than what I claim to be. 

Granting that you happen to care about how you treat others. Just weigh how things turned out to be from your selfish perspective and behavior. Learn to discover if there is guilt attached. Situations will never lie and will only get you to the truth, it is what it is.


Now what if you do not care about others as long as you get the things you want? Go on with it, that is your choice. But bear in mind that you will be continuously despised by others and eventually sooner or later you yourself will hate yourself too. I am guessing it is not going to be a good feeling. I wish to have the courage to be truthful with how I behave.


At the end of the day when you do not care. It will not only ruin your reputation, it also has the potential of destroying you from the inside. I do not mind so much about reputation, it is what others think of me. But losing my worth coming from myself? It's not good at all because I am going to be dealing with myself for the rest of my life. Would you settle in living lying to yourself for the rest of your days? Again it is always up to us. I can only hope to be wise in making such decisions on my journey.


Whether you are very good in posting great things to say to impress people on your status in Facebook, Twitter, what you have to say or whatever there is out there. It's not about just saying it and collecting how many "likes" you get. It's about having the honor and sincerity to apply it. :)


Dark Knight (R.F.)

No comments:

Post a Comment