Thursday, February 9, 2012

These are the things i am thankful for

intentionalpursuit.com
I am thankful for my bed and for the good night sleep last night.
for opening my eyes in the morning to enjoy a new day and for having a strong body to get up and stand, walk, exercise, and able to make my body work.
for my place, my room, my clothes, my car, TV, laptop, chair, water, electricity, cable, internet, portable heater that keeps me warm.
for my healthy five senses and healthy body.
for my parents, family and friends who cares for me and ready to support me.
for the forgiveness of my sins and being able to forgive.
for the times I get help when I need it and for the times I was able to give help.
for my daily protection specially when I am driving and everyday provisions I am receiving.
for my financial resources, my bank account, my food, for the air that I am breathing.
for all the things that are working right in my life and the people who respects me and cooperates with me.
for reminding myself that it is a great privilege to enjoy the gift of life.
And I am thankful to realize that there are no small things from a thankful and a humble heart.

Dark Knight (R.F.)

No comments:

Post a Comment