Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Affirtmation for this day!

pastorross.wordpress.com

I will constantly remind myself to have a strength that comes from knowing myself and my Creator.
For it will be the foundation of my thoughts and actions today, even just for this day.
It is not about what I am doing, it is about what I am feeling while I am doing the things I will be engaging in.
If it gives me heavy or guilty feeling I will stop and turn away from it.
I will give the importance of my activities by asking myself, will this be helpful to me and others?
I can avoid to swerve in being busy doing the things that has no valuable cause.
Changing small things can eventually give positive impact to the entirety of my character and my life.
My true self is when I am alone in private, it is my time to know myself and my Creator.



Dark Knight (R.F.)



No comments:

Post a Comment