Thursday, February 23, 2012

These are the things I am thankful for

 pier 39 SF, CA Oct 2011


I am thankful for the circumstances and events that has opened wonderful possibilities.
for all the nice things that are being prepared for me while I am asleep, I will connect to it with a positive outlook.
for the great morning as I wake up, that reminds me of a new chance, new hope, new beginning, new dreams.
for all the talents and ideas that are being delivered to me, and the wisdom and knowledge I have gained from my experiences.
for my gradual improvement as I work on my character and attitude.
for the people around me who I know will be there to support me and the ones that I have just met who can help me to be successful in whatever it is I am pursuing.
for all of my past projects and for the next ones that are lined up and will come along at the right time.
and I am thankful for God, even though I am weak, He forgives me of my sins and is ever willing to have a private relationship with me.


Dark Knight (R.F.)

No comments:

Post a Comment